Photobucket

11.02.2007

Whoever said "theres no such thing as a dumb question" is a liar

I went to Subway today for lunch. I got the same thing I always get...a 6 inch Roasted Chicken Breast. The chicken is frozen and then put in the little bins and kept cool, so it mostly thaws but is still super cold and usually frozen in the middle still...so they have to heat it up in the microwave. Well the guy asks if I want my sandwich toasted and I said no and he said "Oh, Do you still want the meat warmed up though?" ....................................... I was speechless. I gave him a blank stare and blinked a few times before I could respond "Ummmm yeeeeah. that would be great". I don't usually eat my chicken partially frozen, but maybe that's just a personal preference.

That was a dumb question.

3 comments:

Lara said...

To you:

http://despair.com/cluelessness.html

With love from me.

Jake & Robyn said...

Andrea! I LOVE reading your blog. I'm embarraesed to admit this, but I check it twice a day hopeing you've updated it! I'm even got Jake loving it, and looking forward to reading it! ")

Jen Jen said...

i believe that the person who made up the "there are no stupid questions.."
was the person that always asked the stupid question.