Photobucket

11.08.2007

i hope SOMEONE is having a good laugh

The vending machine at work:
-Accepts $1 and $5
-Charges $1 for Dr Pepper

I took my $5 and purchased my $1 Dr Pepper. I always worry when I pay with a 5 that I won't get my change back. But don't worry about today, it gave me my four dollars in change back................IN DIMES!!! That's right. FOURTY DIMES! I was like freakin Hansel and Gretel walking back to my desk dropping my dimes all over. I had to bend down every few steps and pick another one up. One old man stopped to help and stuff ended up falling out of his shirt pocket when he bent over, so it really caused more confusion than help- so I told him to keep the dime for his troubles. fourty dimes seriously? what happend to the silver dollar coins that USED to be in there? honestly.

5 comments:

Kar said...

Did he accept your dime offer? What a nice old man. Also, think about your pizza this way...even if some germs do get on it, they'll fry to their death in the oven.

ANDREA said...

no- he did not accept my dime. the little dear. and bout the pizza thing- yeah, i knew it would cook off, but im that psycho that i still worried.

Kaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaela said...

Ha! I love the Hansel and Gretel analogy. You should have just started screaming, "I won, I won" and acted like it was a slot machine:)

ANDREA said...

as a matter of fact- when I realized I was getting so many coins- I held my shirt out like I was catching a bunch of coins and went "chu-ching" so- you and me, Kaela,....on the same page! ;) thats why i love ya!