Photobucket

11.08.2007

So this lady that I have to do correspondence with quite frequently for work, prefers to go by CJ rather than Carol as her name is listed in all of our work programs. And don't worry-she isn't shy about letting you know what she wants you to call her. When we first started working here, one of my coworkers emailed her and -heaven forbid- unkowingly called her Carol. Her reply email didn't even address the question he had asked, it simply said. "It's CJ, not Carol." Well "Ceej" has thrice called me Andre in emails she has sent me. It's driving me crazay!!! Next time I am going to email her back and say: "CAROL! It's AndreA not Andre."

it might not go over so well.

1 comment:

Kaela said...

This CJ sounds like she leads a pretty exhaustive sad life. I like the nickname"Ceej" you came up with for her though-you should definately use it. Although she might like it too... stick to Carol. "Andre" seriously? The nerve.