Photobucket

1.07.2008

Pure Love

So for Christmas Brads Mom got me one of those calendars that you set on your desk and rip off a page a day. Do you know what I'm talking about?? Well I do- and anyway theres a quote a day and all the quotes are from The Office- and I'm so in love with this calendar. I've died laughing reading through these. So I make no promises- but I will try to put the quote of the day on my blog every day. * Okay so I just thought of what I just said- I would have to go into my blog every day- 365 days straight and put a new quote up....yeah..not gonna happen. * But anyway- maybe 7 of the days out of the year there will be a new quote up on the right column. So look for that. And since I'm behind- here's the last few days worth. enjoy. they are delicious.

Jan 1. Dwight: I was crying because it was New Year's and it started snowing at exactly midnight.

Jan 2. Michael: I've been at Dunder-Mifflin for twelve years, the last four as regional manager....See, we have the entire floor, so this is my kingdom, far as the eye can see.

Jan 3. Michael: You know the saying, "A cluttered desk means a cluttered mind?"....I say an empty desk means......an empty mind.

Jan 4. Jim: My job is to speak to clients on the phone about,er ...quantities and types of copier paper- you know, whether we can supply it to them, whether they can pay for it....and I'm boring myself just talking about this....

Jan 5/6: Dwight: Reject a woman and she will never let it go. One of the many defects of their kind. Also, weak arms.

Jan 7. Michael: Ah, this is our receptionist, Pam....Pam has been with us for....forever....If you think she's cute now you should have seen her a couple of years ago. MEOW.

PS- the only downer to these calendars, is that to fully enjoy the calendar-you really need to rip of the top page every day and I hate that. It really hurts my stomach each time I've pulled it off. It feels like I'm destroying it. but i have no choice right? sigh.

6 comments:

ashley said...

yeah!!! i am so glad you have this calendar... Spencer and I have heard about it from others and coveted their luck in possessing it... but i am so glad you shared a bit of it. :) thank you!!! oh, what a show to love. hopefully it will be back on a regular basis sometime this year. :)

Kaela said...

So funny!! Have you seen the office cards that have sound bites of Michael? My favorite is the one that says, "Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point out and say, hey man, I love you this many dollars worth." I want that calendar now.

Kimball and Ashley said...

Do you know where your mother-in-law got that calendar? Kimball would love that for his office because he gets really bored at work.

Kar said...

Hahaha. Love it. But I know how you feel with the ripping thing. I have a Dilbert one and I always want to save them. I actually did that one year, it just became clutter. BTW Ash, you can get one at Barnes & Noble.

ANDREA said...

oh thanks kara- I had no idea where she got it, and I forgot to ask.

BeckyRuss said...

I'm going to run to Barnes and Noble and get me one of those calendar's! How awesome! If I had that calendar I would have a really hard time throwing all the funny quote's away. Maybe just keep the really good one's :)