Photobucket

1.22.2008

little orphan awesome part 2

So I just remembered another scary food experience I had recently. I was starving on my way to work the other day so I stopped at Kneaders Bakery (super yum) for a breakfast croissant. Their croissants are soo delicious and flaky and wonderful..and I love them. But I was trying to eat it on my way to work, cuz I can't eat at my desk and I didn't want to be late so I had no choice but to eat it on the way. It was a tasty but dangerous decision. Croissant flakes were flying everywhere, (Later in the day I noticed that I practically had a whole croissant down my shirt) but that's not the point - whilst I was driving and eating one of the flakes FLEW into my eye!!! It was so buttery and painful!!! And if something flies in my eye unannounced, I'm sorry but my first reaction is to immediately close my eyes. I was trying to open them but the one hurt so bad and they started watering and so things were blurry and I was driving on state street. It was a mess. But luckily I think the thing melted in my eye or something- I dont know. But the pain subsided..I got a grip..and didn't kill anyone in the process.

And then I finished my croissant. just with a little less vigor this time around.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Glad I wasn't there! You would've TOTALLY embarrassed me with your buttery croissanting and such.

ANDREA said...

i dont think crossanting is a word lara

Lara said...

Make me.

Melissa said...

That made my eyes hurt. They started watering up and hurting when I read that! Please don't do that again! :)