Photobucket

1.02.2008

Close your eyes if you're a boy.

Is it possible to feel the symptoms of a period and not actually HAVE a period? (I'm going to tell myself that me feeling emotional and sensitive and breaking out and craving chocolate is not just ME, but rather me about to start a period. because frankly I can't handle the truth)

The other night Brad and I were talking and he started playfully teasing me about how I answer my cell phone, and for some reason I could not handle it! I was eternally crushed. So someone please tell me that I'm really not THAT sensitive- but rather just nearing that time of the month (although nothing ever actually happens at "that time of the month" for me).

somebody.....anybody? bueller?

4 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

This is every day (practically) in my life. Maybe I need to be medicated. Bah. I am of the mind that chalking it up to PMS is the best excuse ever for bad behavior. Bring on the chocolate!

Kaela said...

Ahh... hormones. I feel ya.

Ashley said...

Maybe your pregnant :o)
I was 1000x more emotional during and post pregnancy. Its so fun!
I recommend the dollar store pregnancy tests. I don't know if they work but it does make me feel better that I only spent a dollar on the test considering I always think I'm pregnant and only once out of the many many tests has it been positive. The tests do claim 99% accuracy. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting to using pregnancy tests from the dollar store. That's pretty ghetto. So just claim you think you're pregnant cause its a good excuse to be hormonal and not feel well.

ANDREA said...

Ashley- I've used the ovulation tests from there- my friends recommended them. So don't be ashamed. But I'm not preg- by a million miles I'm not preg. Maybe someday! :)