Photobucket

4.17.2008

stop it right now

im sorry to be talking about dodge ball AGAIN, but I am. I was soo hyper after playing dodge ball last night - cuz it was so surprisingly fun, and when I got home I started looking at blogs and WOULDNT YOU JUST KNOW!!! My friends Spencer and Ashley had just posted about dodgeball. Spencer was in a dodgeball tournament! How cool is that?!! I always knew I loved them. It sounds hilarious! and I really hope there's a dodgeball tournament around here. Some of those young men from my ward should be on a team. I would NEVER join a dodgeball tournament, because I'm like the worst ever- but I would be there yelling obsenities, i mean just yelling, from the sidelines.

i'm in serious dodgeball pain today. in hindsight, i was probably too rambunxious last night and will now be released. (brad thinks i might just be asked to not come back.) there's just too many reasons why i should be released because of last night- 1) I was terrible and that's just embarrassing 2)I was sweating so bad, it was gross (especially cuz i was dressed up) 3)i yelled way too much, and way too loud. 3) i cheered when people got hurt (and I think i even laughed at others misfortunes a couple times- but hey they could laugh at my fall if they wanted.) 4) i cheated on one of my General Conference question- well not cheated per se, but I had already been asked a question before and didnt tell them

all in all- im too overzealous about this whole dodgeball thing and I recognize and accept that. so onto the next stage....what IS the next stage after acceptance? -denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance............?? oh i think thats the last one. and i think those are the stages of grief anyway.

ok- im done posting about dodgeball....for now. please keep reading my blog!

4 comments:

Kar said...

Yeah, you should join a tournament. All this dodgeball talk has made me really excited and now I want to go play.

Brad Frandsen said...

Oh you are killing me smalls!

Kaela said...

Three dodgeball posts? I think its love, Andrea! You must join this tournament. You sound amazing at it too! I think you also sound like the best YW leader EVERRRRR!!!

ashley said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! i am laughing so hard right now! I LOVE all your posts about DB... and all the gory details... and the feelings and emotions and full explanation of the attire you were wearing and all the moves you made. Ha! Spencer's arm and shoulder were killing him for the next 4 days too - I just didn't write about that - but I think there's no way to play and not be sore. You crack me up. Seriously! Miss you!