Photobucket

4.17.2008

just a couple quotes from tonight

Michael: "What part of shorn't don't you understand, Kevin?"

Michael: "Oscar Meyer Weiner...lover"

Phyllis: "Michael, I have a friend that is single...Sandy. She's gorgeous and has a FEISTY personality."
Michael: "Hmm...feisty.. So she's not jolly or sassy? Not like a jolly sassy opera singer?"

Michael on the phone: "This is Kevin's friend, Michael." "this isn't Wendy." "Well can you put her on then please." "dude, this is a Wendys restaraunt."

2 comments:

Kar said...

Haha. I loved all those quotes. And the look Kevin gets when Michael asks him what part of shorn't he doesn't understand.
And Phyllis' fat friend!

Kaela said...

I have to say, I liked this week's a lot better than last week's. Last week's was a little too intense for me, though I was just overjoyed to have it back anyway. I think they had a lot of built up anxt (sp?) they needed to get out last week. Thanks for memories:)