Photobucket

4.17.2008

mild disclaimer:

[might i just add a small disclaimer for my incessant capitalizing and over punctuating on that last post- I just got a facebook account despite my serious amount of thinking it's lame and pointless- and wouldn't you know..it was like freaking Christmas. I found so many people that I haven't seen or heard from forever. so it made me really excited. (and let's face it- i just realllly enjoyed dodgeball tonight- although I kept having to choose my words carefully because there were, after all, large balls and small balls, red ones and blue ones, that were flying all over and towards heads and such. "WHOA! I ALMOST GOT HIT BY TWO BIG BALLS!" see ....not so good. "throw me some of those big balls would ya!" ALSO not so good. i could continue, but I think you get the picture. Im not trying to be crass, to you sweet people, it was just a fact of life. I just didnt want to sound like a perv.)

so anyway.... braddy - thank you for FORCING me into getting a facebook acct. and I mean he really did have to force me- like twist my arm, hold me at gunpoint type of force me. I don't know why I thought it was such a teeny bopper thing to do..because it's more decent than i thought.

i guess its true- senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel...CAN still serve a purpose.

what the heck...let's all be friends!]

1 comment:

Kar said...

Haha. I love your balls comments. Also, I'm on Facebook. I was skeptical of it at first, just like you, but know I'm a believer. We could be friends.