Photobucket

4.27.2008

Our new addition to the family


this canon lens was our big purchase this weekend. i have been really inspired looking through some friends' blogs and seeing all their amazing pictures. I dont plan ever being a legit photographer of course- but i really think it would be an awesome talent and hobby to have. so i think since we have a decently nice camera that i might as well learn the ropes and try to learn how to take some nice pictures.

im just really really inspired by cool art and colors and so since i really love it- i might as well try to tune my eye to be able to make some cool art myself thru the camera(since i will NEVER be a painter)

anyway. its going to take me a lot of time and practice to actually start being decent. but maybe sometime in the future i'll put some pictures up. but maybe i'll always be terrible and never post pictures. we'll see :)

5 comments:

Andy & Ashlee said...

Yay, I am so excited for you (and a tad bit jealous). Looks like you will have fun playing with that. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Anonymous said...

awesome! thanks for the tips and I do remember you at our reception now that I think about it!..so many people...thanks again!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love photography! good luck with your new hobby!:)

Anneke said...

o.k... I have a FABULOUS idea for you to do with your creative bug! I saw it on Good Things UTah I think, and thought of you and Brad cause I think you would rock at it. But i"m not going to try to explian it now... call me later!

Kaela said...

This lens is on my want list (which is approaching being a mile long these days). Congratulations! I am excited to see all of the pictures to come.