Photobucket

4.09.2008

fotografia

so we FINALLY got my entire family together for a picture. it was before my little sisters reception in Idaho. My mom just wanted a casual one in her house. (I know it looks a little disorganized and ghetto-ish....oh thats cuz it is- we just had a family friend take it. NO PROFESSIONALS FOR US!) And for the final one that we had printed, Brad cropped it and photo shopped out all the surrounding stuff- i.e. the plant and entertainment center.


(click to enlarge... if you DARE)
Me, Ammon, Andy, Sam, Amy, Anneke, Cyndie, Tom
Brad, Paige, Anna, Makenna, My mom, Kate, Abbie, Kaydence, Kylee, Aaron
(yes, all 6 of us kids' names start with 'A', and yes my older bros names are Ammon and Aaron)

My brother in law Sam said he didn't want to be on the end because he didn't want to look like we let the hired hand join in the family picture- since he is tongan and has dark skin. HA i thought it was hilarious. I love my family. Even though we are a bunch of crazies.

7 comments:

AMY LEVATAU said...

i love our family too...wanna know why? ok. because now we can all hang out and have so much fun and laugh our heads off! and when we were younger that wasnt the case..you couldn't stand me, anneke couldnt stand ANYONE and would say damn (haha sorry for cursing mom, but i'm quoting!) and ammon and aaron were never home and andy would seclude himself in his room! now we are one big happy family and i LOOOOOOVE it!

Lara said...

You look absolutely BOMB GORGEOUS. Seriously. Love it. Now send me some other pics to make you a banner.

Kaela said...

What a Beeeeeeea-U-tiful family! Great picture!! I'm impressed with how everyone was arranged and everyone is looking at the camera and smiling... no bunny ears, googly eyes, closed eyes, tongues sticking out... that's what would happen in both of my familes:) And YOU my dear look fabuLOUS. I LOVE your outfit too.

Jarubla said...

Hah! Had to look for your mom 'cuz all the grandkids were piled up on her. Gotta love kids...they all want to be with Grandma. And Grandma looks like she is soaking it up!

Cool family Andrea

-Jay

Sheri said...

Cute family! And, it appears that you love the Office as well. I'm glad. Just wondering what you thought about the new episode this last week.

ANDREA said...

Jay- I know..when my mom saw how the picture turned out she loved it but was like why the heck can you see like 1/4 of my head. oh well.

sheri- i loved the new episode. I really wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it because it had been so long I was starting to not care anymore....But i was not disappointed.

ANDREA said...

and lara- stop using crack girl..its not good for your baby..or your eyesight.