Photobucket

10.29.2007

Well I'll BE!

So for lunch today I grabbed a 99 cent Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's. I wasn't going to get a fry because the last 2 times I've gotten fries from there I've about gagged myself to death. So I thought I'd give them ONE LAST CHANCE to prove themselves before I publicly declared my intense loathing for their fries. And wouldn't ya know!!! They were delicious! It appears that they have started adding some seasoning on them - and it was really quite good!

Now I'm just hoping that that really WAS seasoning and that in fact, some Wendy's worker hadn't just sneezed brown seasoning tasting flecks onto my fries. Well either way - I enjoyed them.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Ever read "Fast Food Nation"? It put me off fast food for like a year. And I've never trusted Wendy's, I haven't eaten there since I was probably in Jr. High.

Bethany said...

Way to give them one last chance. I'm glad our dear Wendy's was able to redeem itself.