Photobucket

10.05.2007

AMY IS ENGAGED!!!

Okay so here is my FIFTH post for the day. My little sister Amy got engaged tonight!!! I'm so happy for her. I think I screamed for nearly 10 mins straight when she told me I was so excited!!! I even kept screaming when I got OFF the phone with her. (My neighbors dog was going crazy)

Amy is a nanny in Virginia and met Sam through a mutual friend. What's sad is I haven't met Sam yet but my mom and older sister Anneke have and they approve, so I suppose I do as well. But I'm excited to meet him and I'm sure I'll love him (if not Amy's gonna send him packin!) Anyway CONGRATULATIONS AMY! I love you sooo much and Im glad you're so happy and I wish I was there to give you a big hug! (i chose red font for looooove)


3 comments:

Kaela said...

Awww, they look like such a cute couple. You and Amy look a lot a like! I really like her hair! Congratulations to the cute couple- yea!!

AMY LEVATAU said...

woo for me! i'm so excited too! :) i can't wait for you AND brad to meet sam. you guys will love him! and i can't wait for ya to see my ring in real life, its so pretty! anyway..thanks for the cute post.. :) i love ya sista!

Bethany said...

Congrats to Amy. I still can't believe she's old enough to be getting married. Are we that old already? Anyway, she's the cutest, probably cause she looks so much like you! Fun stuff!