Photobucket

10.19.2007

AH-HA!

I knew there was something else I needed to mention. And as I went to leave a comment on a friends blog I remembered abruptly what it was. For those of you who have followed my blog for a time now, will have come across a blog about how I hated when i did a post, the time stamp would say "Posted by Andrea F at 10:33 (or whatever time)" and it looked to me like it said, Posted by Andrea Fat. and it hurt my self esteem. So I changed my name on my blog to Laquisha. Hmm. I guess I could have changed it to just say Andrea..... "posted by Andrea at 10:33".... yep that would have worked. I dont know why I didn't think of that sooner. Well anyway- if you get a comment from Laquisha, before I get around to changing it back to andrea- don't be alarmed- its just me.

let's hug.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I cannot stop laughing. You kill me. So dang funny. Laquisha...just great!

Jake & Robyn said...

I love it! I was seriously so confused when i was reading my comments! I don't know any Laquisha's...though I would love to meet one! Any Laquisha's reading this lets be freinds!! I LOVE reading your blogs! you're posts make my day!!

Kaela said...

I want a hug:) You give the best hugs. That reminds me of an interesting YouTube clip on hugs. I will try to find the link... it's http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

The best is when the skater goes in for the hug.

BeckyRuss said...

Laquisha--I love you dearly! I would be so proud to get a comment from you--esp. with the name Laquisha. I always had a feeling you wanted to be a black woman--esp. after living in NY--jk. You seriously crack me up. I love you with all my heart!

Brad Frandsen said...

So you are the one commenting on my blog. I thought... I have never met a Laquisha in my life... why is she begging me to blog. I am a little less creeped out.. just a little.