Photobucket

10.23.2007

Now that we've established I'm retarded.......

So I met my friend at subway for lunch today, and also picked up some food for another girl I work with that couldn't come cuz she had a meeting. So anyway..I pay for MY food and then hand the girl my subway card and the $5 bill for my friend's food. So she gives me back my subway card and gave me the change. When i went to put the change in my pocket I felt more money in pocket- it was the $5 bill!!!!! WHAT?! So I told the girl, wait you took my 5 right, and she was like yeah, I gave you your change and I was like yeah I know- but I still have a 5. Then- another girl comes up and I tell her the story and she's like, so wait- who would be losing money. And I told her- YOU guys (had she not just listened to my story!!) . So I thought the next thing out of her mouth would be, "Well then that's our mistake." But NO! she said, oh okay- well give me your name and number and then when we cash out at the end of the night if we're missing $5 we'll call you and you can bring it back. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well who's the dumb crap that actually gives the girl her real phone number.....ME! So pray tell...who's the bigger idiot in this situation? Me or her? Cuz right now, I really don't know. Cuz don't ya know that Im going to get a call at 11 pm when Subway closes tonight asking me to bring them their 5 dollars back.

duh.

double duh.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Um right! If they call you, they need new management. You should tell them that! You've paid your dues to Subway! If they are short it should come from the cashier, or just be forgotten...duh duh duh! I have to know if they really call you. Funny! So, did you get the free sandwich or did the girl you were buying a sandwich for? I must know!

Lara said...

I guess I am nameless for the sake of your reputation. boo.

Kaela said...

Update??? Did you get a call, or what?