Photobucket

3.31.2008

Suckers BEWARE!

So I've already played this joke on 2 people today to test out my April Fools skills, and I'd say it went over better than expected.

OH WATCH OUT! YOU HAVE A SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!!!

(now is when you jump out of your chair and start screaming and flailing your arms and hitting yourself and shaking your hands in your hair, in case the spider went from shoulder to hair)

wait for it......



APPPPRIIILLLLL FOOOOLLSSSS!!!!!!!....tomorrow


PS- In all reality, that is probably the only April Fools joke I've ever played on anyone. And I was telling someone at work that today and I tried it out on her, thinking she'd know that what I was about to say was the joke I was talking about....and she totally freaked out for real! It was hilarious- but on the same token, a little dumbfounding, because hello!!! well.... She's old (love ya Marsh) and so you can't expect much from her. :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Didn't work on me, though. When you say it via IM it doesn't work so much.

ANDREA said...

oh yeah right! it totally worked. I practically heard you scream from here!

Merri Hackett said...

nice one Andrea! Hey I tagged you so go to my blog and see what to do.

Jarubla said...

Funny!

Thanks for sharing!

I bet Marsha laughed her butt off right along with you after you told her April fools. Yep, immediately after she smacked ya in the arm...

-Jay