Photobucket

3.27.2008

for a special occassion

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO TYPE AS HARD
AND LOUD AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SOME REASON IT IS REALLY FUN AND I THINK IT ANNOYS MY CUBICLE NEIGHBORS. BUT IT STARTS TO HURT MY FINGERTIPS AFTER A WHILE.

AND I GUESS ITS LAME TO POST ABOUT ........SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAR IT.
SO FORGET I SAID ANYTHING. AND I'M YELLING IN MY HEAD TO BE ABLE TO HEAR OVER THE TYPING ..THATS WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS.

OKAY! GOODBYE! ALL THIS YELLING IN MY HEAD IS CAUSING ME QUITE THE HEADACHE!!

(disclaimer: ne'er a worry babe, i never type like that on the laptop XOXOX)

8 comments:

Brad Frandsen said...

Good to know about the laptop... you break you... nevermind.

Lara said...

speaking of... lets stop talking about it and actually go get our nails done

Sheri said...

I love your little notes, I gotta say. And PS, are you coming to the mission reunion? Just checking.

ANDREA said...

whens the reunion sheri? i guess probably this or next weekend? i dont know. ive gotten too fat since ive been home. i dont know if i want to reunite with anyone looking like this.

lara- um yes please

Anneke said...

That makes me think of "Meet the Parents" when Greg Focker is trying to leave and is trying to get a flight and the lady at the desk just types and types (loudly) and says uh-hummm... That always makes me giggle.

Lu said...

Andrea- you are the sweetest. i appreciate so much all your comments on my our blog recently. you have made me smile and i have so needed that lately. thank you thank you! i hope you guys are doing well.

Kar said...

I do that sometimes. I've never really thought about it though.

Douglass Family said...

I wish I could update my blog as much as you update yours Bay-dawg. You seriously make my day!