Photobucket

3.14.2008

Are we There Yet??

So it's been an eventful week. Or not really, but kind of.....but not really....sort of. I started feeling sick last Saturday- my throat was not feeling right. Then Sunday I had a fever and was sooooo achey and sickish and out of it but went to Sacrament meeting anyway because I was getting released and I don't know- I guess I just wanted to get everyone else at church sick so that I could find out who was in the new RS Presidency.

Monday, sick- came to work for an hour went home. Fever fever sick sick

Tuesday, sick- didn't even attempt to go to work. Felt like serious crap, sick sick, no fever, BARELY had a voice. Called my mom for sympathy, no answer. So I called my older sister, and she was very sympathetic. That's why I love older sisters.

Wednesday, still out of it and groggy- came to work for all 8 hrs. Felt like crap, had a voice but a reallllly bad cough and sinus congestion like you can't believe. coughed so hard I threw up.

Thursday, still a bad cough that just made me want to die. Came to work, left at 1- went home and slept. Had 2 meetings and a signing class. Coughed so hard I threw up AGAIN!

Friday- still coughy and stuffy, but am obviously feeling a little better because I can smell the serious funk in here. It smells like really bad B.O. I'm hoping that its onions and eggs or something, cuz its bad.

So I've only worked 2 1/2 days this week and this has been such a loooooong week. You'd think with all that time off I would have had lots of sleep. But just the opposite. I've slept TERRIBLE at night and was only able to nap during the day once (on thursday). So I am sooo tired and I just want to relax all weekend. So I think that is what I will do!

TGIF and better yet! TGIPD (Thank Goodnes its Pay Day)

Have a good weekend my dears

5 comments:

Kar said...

I'm so sorry. I hate being sick

Whitney Kaye said...

I'm sorry you have been sick. I went through the same crap and you can't sleep or be productive even though you are in bed. You body kind of just lays there barely breathing. Also, I'm so glad you blogged. I have missed your posts so much and was almost angry that I didn't have your words to get me through my craphole days.

ANDREA said...

thank you both for being so sympatico. thats darling of you!

AMY LEVATAU said...

thanks for calling me for sympathy. oh wait, YOU DIDNT!

Kaela said...

I just got over the flu too. I tried to focus on the positive on my flu post, but it really STUNK. It takes a while to recover after the flu too and get caught up with life. Good luck and TAKE IT EASY:)