Photobucket

3.19.2008

just when I thought I couldn't possibly be any dumber....

I go and do something like this!

When I came out to the car for work this morning I was wondering why in the heck it seemed further away then usual. Oh its becuase i parked in #3's spot- and I live in #11. Hello!! Sad thing is- is that I've done this before- but I parked in #8's last time.

I laughed and laughed, but still felt pretty dang stupid. My husband is the one that took this picture- he left before I did today, and was dying laughing. I'm glad I could be so retarded.

7 comments:

Kar said...

I've done that too. That was nice of #3 to not have you towed.

ANDREA said...

i know- luckily they are friends. PHEW

Jarubla said...

Heck,

In this day and age, it's great you didn't get egged, or your car stuffed with a bunch of live chickens, or peanut butter smashed under your door handles.

Oh wait, people only do that to the cars of newlyweds at their receptions.

So you're safe.

Hmmm...maybe you could paint your parking spot liek a bright neon orange, so when you roll up to it, with New Kids blasting on the radio, you'll remember "Orange parking spot...belongs to my Camry...must park there..."

-Jay

ANDREA said...

Jay- how did you know that i listen to New Kids?? thats creepy of you- are you stalking me??

jk- but yeah- i realllly have wondered what i can do to make sure i park in the right spot. so thank you for the wonderful idea!

Jarubla said...

Hello! Andrea and NKOB are like peas and carrots...or Forrest and Jenny. A force of nature. Like gravity. Totally.

I just remember ya talking about them once or twice, them or Full House, Punky Brewster, etc.

Long live the 80's!

-Jay

Anneke said...

So I just watched Full House today! I love it when it gets towards the end and its time for "the talk" of the episode and the music comes on - you know, same every time... slow, emotional, everything is going to be alright music...

And about the parking And-ra... hmmm... not quite sure what to say but you have me a little worried... but I guess that's why I loves ya.

Merri Hackett said...

Ha ha I love it! Hey is Laura Hendricks still alive? And who is the new RS presidency???