Photobucket

3.31.2008

Its that time again!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I think it's high time for another round of "What the crap is in my purse that is making it so heavy and difficult to find anything!?"

So here goes nothin..

Toothpicks
.99 cents, loose change
2 sets of ipod headphones
USB cable
jar of Vaseline
2 cards (thank you cards)
about a gazillion gum wrappers
ipod
bag of soy nuts
skin creme
spare key
plentiful supply of receipts and garbage
Clear coat fingernail polish
First Aid Kit
13.5 oz Tanning Lotion
gum (only the BEST KIND EVER- Sweet Peppermint Stride)
Dental Floss
Eye Drops
Root Beer Barrel
Bag of Easter Candy
Cadbury Eggs
6 Bobby Pins
5 chapsticks/lip glosses
more loose toothpicks
Bag with items to return to the store
Powder for a protein shake
Dramamine
A Laniard
A Book
15 Envelopes (my mail)
Clear Screen Protectors for my phone and ipod
Molefoam padding
6 medicine bottles
Lotion
Wallet
a tithing slip
33 pens
umm.. JACKPOT- I just found 8 $1 coins...NO idea where those came from all of a sudden. they look fake..is someone playing an april fools joke on me....trying to make me thing I'm basically a millionaire with these things?? cuz if you are..jokes on you - ITS NOT APRIL FOOLS DAY YET!

and wow- I think that is it. That is really not that much. Well- less than I expected. I've had more in there before thats for sure.


oh dang- now i have to put all this junk back in there. do you think I can just leave it scattered about like this on my desk. Im thinking my coworkers and boss probably won't care. If all else fails- I can tell them it's a garage sale at my cubicle. OR BETTER YET.....i can just yell APRIL FOOLS!! (I dont know how thats April Foolsish, but that beside the point.)

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my heavens, you kill me. And holy holy, how big is your purse? I really can't imagine getting all that in my purse. Way to go with the jackpot, that's sweet. I hope they're real!

ANDREA said...

I think they are real Bethany!! I should go test it out in the vending machine. Maybe with this $8 I'll buy the next plane ticket to TX to come visit you :)

Kaela said...

I want to see a picture of this purse of yours- it sounds amazing! I need to put a 72 hour kit together- maybe I'll use this list.

Kar said...

Holy cow that is amazing. How big is this purse you speak of? Wow. Just...wow.

Lara said...

those coins were from me dorkus. I paid you back for the meal you brought me. BWAHAHAHAHAHHA. That was quite a while ago, too. I love that you never found them.

ANDREA said...

ooooh Lar! I remember you putting them in there now!! that was like a million moons ago. I've been filthy rich for 2 months now and didn't know it! but I will bring the coins back to you since it seems you MISPLACED THEM LADY! I told you I didnt want you to pay me back for that. doy

Ali said...

You need to post a picture of the LARGE purse that holds all that stuff! I'm super curious. Again, I think of Mary Poppins...I'm surprised you didn't have an umbrella in there amidst all this crummy weather!!