Photobucket

8.11.2008

im so in love with Vitamin String Quartet. the final 4 contestants on SYTYCD did a dance choreographed by mia to one of their songs, Hallelujah. i fell instantly in love. so i bought some songs on itunes. oh my gosh- could i love them any more? prolly not.

i think most people would hate to listen to music with me, because i love to listen to songs over and over and over, and that's just what i've done with these songs i have today. over and over. ESPECIALLY the one they did of Like a Prayer by madonna. its so good. it makes me want to be a contemporary dancer. and not just a contemporary dancer, a dang good one. well, let's be honest- IIIII personally think i am a dang good dancer, brad and the rest of my family seem to think i need formal training. no- actually they think i should never try to dance ever again in my life. but whatever. theyre just jealous of my moves. im so used to be people and their jealousy, it doesn't even phase me anymore. so get real people- this, right here,(pointing at myself with my fancy dancing skills) is never gonna stop.

7 comments:

Kar said...

Hahaha. I love the last line so much. It's just a beautiful thing to picture in my mind.

Matt and Emily said...

Andrea- I remember your skills way back from highschool- you keep dancin! :)

Emily

Ty Lyman said...

I'm sure your dancing is fantastic, it's probably kind of like my singing. I'm not sure that I'd do it in public, because I'm shy......I do dance though.....in public. I say long as no one is laughing tear it up. Even if they are, at least your having fun :) LOL

ANDREA said...

ty! lol- 'as long as no ones laughing, tear it up' !!! thats awesomeness. i love it

emily!!! i knew someone out there must remember and appreciate my dancing skills..thanks my dear!

kar- thanks. i do what i can. are you on the other side of the country now? i bet..and i bet i could answer my own question by looking at your blog- so here i go.

Kaela said...

I remember liking that song, and of course I LOVE anything from Mia. I want to be a contemporary dancer too (sigh). I took a class at Ricks and loved it (and stunk at it ). Really, Andrea YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT DANCER... and I have been on a road trip with you before and I loved listening to music with you. Love your taste. Love your moves. Love you:)

AMY LEVATAU said...

i'd much rather watch you dance than anneke..haha, and you and sam would be great friends in the car listening to songs over and over..he does that ALLLLLL the time!

Anneke said...

Amy that is SOOO RUDE!! I'm a SUPER good dancer.! And you and Andrea only dance as well as you do because I taught you! (double-step rock-step...)