Photobucket

8.26.2008

2 things Im SO hating right now

1. The fact that i feel like I'm SO about to vomit. I hope this ridiculous cold isn't turning into the flu. My stomach is totally cramping and wrenching and it's about to produce some seriously fierce chicken alfredo pizza puke.

2. I got so wrapped up in writing about #1, i cant rememember what I was going to say. Oh yes- its back. I'm hating the fact that I can't get the little rhyme that teaches you how to spell Massachusetts correctly, out of my head. Why the heck was it in there in the first place today? I DOOOON'T KNOOOOOW!

M- A- DOUBLE S- A- C- H- U- S- E- DOUBLE T - S

I'd be happy to teach it to anyone if they are struggling with the correct spelling of this eastern seaboard state.

5 comments:

Kaela said...

I wish you could feel the joy your posts bring me:) I think I have heard the 'turnip truck' expression, but never got it and am slow anyway, so wouldn't have made the connection and probably would have stood there just like you. I am glad I am not the only one who has those awkward moments, though you are quicker-witted than I and probably have them far less than me. And way to go on eating healthy and exercising!! {Hope you are feeling better and thanks for sharing the Massechussets rhyme... I had never heard it}

The Nelsons said...

Hey!!! Yeah!!!! K I'm so dumb. I was checking diligently, every day for a sign that you had been on my blog. And it was there all along. I'm so glad!
We are good. In the process of buying a little, old home. We are excited. How is Orem? What are you guys doing?

The Nelsons said...

By the way! My favorite show is "The Office". And I love your quotes on the side!

Lara said...

So I've decided... since it's always the funnest day/night ever when we hang out, let's do it EVERY day!

Oh, and I've never heard the massachewsitts song. You'll have to sing it for me.

Jarubla said...

Preggers prob? If so, waaaay early congrats. If no, watch out for pizza leftovers. Oy.

-Jay