Photobucket

10.24.2008


Just in case you didn't see this on my husbands blog....heres a little cartoon that i think is hilarious. and just in case you did already see it on brads blog- well...heres a little cartoon that i think is hilarious.

(in case you are either blind like me- or old like my mom- and cant read the small print in the bottom picture- the little blonde guy is saying " Wow! First the water park, and now this!? You weren't kidding This IS a good time!" and then the big guy says: "Did you know you're the first person to call?"

see. now wasnt that hilarious, just like i said it was?

4 comments:

Joyce said...

WHAT?????? What do you mean, old like my mom??

Brooke and BJ said...

BJ and I both got a good laugh from that one....thanks for sharing!

Kar said...

Hahaha. That really is hilarious. Thanks.

Kaela said...

SO great!!! Thanks for sharing:)