Photobucket

10.07.2008

weird brother of prime rib


theres a part of the lawn in front of our complex that sinks down a little bit and it's pretty much always soggy and squishy and i HATE walking on it because well first of all my shoes get wet but most of all its because it feels like youre walking over a fresh grave. i wasnt paying attention last night and walked right over it and blugh- it gives me creeped out chills just thinking about it.


so i asked brad to translate something into spanish for me yesterday and i sent it to him in an email and he sent it back with a translation- and i was feeling so proud- like wow..he's really good and then he sent me a link to translator.com or something like that. the little shyster.

i just found out that kevin bacon and i have the same birth day. how fun- if my calculations are correct, that basically makes me a celebrity, right?

3 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

yeah dude. So can I share a birthday with Matthew McConaghey? LOL he's a hottie tottie, with a naughty body :)

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.