Photobucket

11.09.2008

my sick day


WRWJ. no- not WWJD....WRWJ...walter ray williams jr.

for some unknown reason brad and i watched bowling on tv today. i think it was because we had a slumber party with 3 of my cute little neices friday and we played alot of wii bowling. my 5 year old niece started off bowling a 144 then a 183 then a 197 and ended up a couple games later at 258!!! it was awesome. i was so shocked! go abbie! so anyway. when we saw bowling on tv we were strangely drawn to it.

oh crap. it was hilarious. i'm not compleeetely knocking serious bowlers- cuz good for them. and because i love bowling and i wish i was better. but still! they were soooo intense and serious. we were like PEOPLE! ITS BOWLING! and the funniest thing is that the sponsors were dennys and super 8. hiiiigh class!! we just couldn't stop laughing. it was so funny.

so my advice is: if you see bowling on tv- do yourself a favor and watch it. it will be worth your time.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Way to go Abbie girl. I think bowling is kind of fun to watch because those guys are so good!

Kaela said...

Oooh- I used to watch bowling on Saturdays with my sisters some. Really it is so funny. I can picture it now- them standing, then taking a big breath in and holding it while beads of sweat drip down their face and they approach in such stylish fashion their lanes. So. great. ...oh and their victory fists in the air. Priceless. But really- as you said- great for them:) I stink at bowling and I even took the class in college:(

ANDREA said...

i love that you know exactly what im talking about kaela- youre the best. and I TOOK BOWLING AT RICKS TOO!!!! lol- loved it.