Photobucket

11.17.2008

totes awes weekend (totally awesome weekend)


So this weekend was fab. My favorite little sister was in town- I love her lots. Amy flew in from Mesa to go to the New Kids on the Block concert with me and my old...I mean oldER sister Anneke. :) We had soo much fun. It was fun to see Amy since I haven't seen her forever and also be able to spend time with my mom and also meet my brothers fiance Natalie this weekend as well.

So we got to the concert at 8 and Lady Gaga was opening and so we listened to her- she was fine- I liked some of her music, she was a good entertainer- just a little wierd.


Then Natasha Bedingfield was on- she sounded AAAAMAAAZZING!!! She was so so so great in person. I love her.



Then came the New Kids themselves. It was awesomeness. I couldn't believe I was seeing them in person. They came out to the middle of the floor and sang a couple of songs and we were 12 rows up in the seats so they were fairly close- it was awesome. We did a lot of screaming and alot of dancing and alot of laughing- just cuz me and my sisters are funny. So it started at 8 and ended around 1115. We parked right by the exit so we were out of there and on our way home in like 5 mins- it was perfect. Oh and our seats were up in the top balcony at the E Center and since there were so many people NOT there, they moved everyone that had seats up there down to the lower level! that was sweetness!!! (it was sad though because there were sooooo many empty seats. but i guess it is the new kids on the block..and they haven't been popular in like 15 years)

anyway all and all. way awesome weekend.

8 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

Do you have a voice? LOL My friend went and she has NO voice at all. Die hard fans. LOL It's always fun to do these kinds of things with family. I got to go to Josh Groban with my mom and siblings and it made it more special. :)

ANDREA said...

lets not even talk about losing voices- its so frustrating. i try and try to lose my voice..its not possible. trust me if it was possible for me to lose my voice, it would have been lost many a time- because i scream louder and more than anyone ever at games and concerts and such. but no such luck. my older sister lost hers though.

Kar said...

That was this weekend? Sad, I wanted to go. I kind of have a crush on Donnie Wahlberg.

Anneke said...

I just want to do it all again!! Right now. What fabulouso memories!

Brooke and BJ said...

AHHH! I was there too! I wish I knew you were there cuz then I could have seen you. It's been FOR-EV-ER! Oh and Lady Gaga really was weird.

AMY LEVATAU said...

i can't lose my voice either, what the heck. maybe we have to be old like anneke for that to happen. haha. i miss last weekend..it was so fun to see you and the rest of the family! it'd had been too long, but now I miss everyone ever more! i love joey. the end.

Joyce said...

I can just picture you girls at that concert and it makes me smile and giggle.

Kaela said...

I am so jealous you got to go to this! I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Jordan!! ...then I saw him on the Surreal Life and was SO over him:) Still, the concert looks and sounds like it was a blast PLUS I LOVE Natasha Beddingfield. Everything I have seen with Lady Gaga on it makes me believe she landed on earth from another planet. Sorry for the long comment... again.