Photobucket

6.26.2008

just throwin this out to the universe.....

should we have t-shirts made for our upcoming NKOTB concert?


We have plenty of time to come up with a design..its not until November. i'm so excited- fun times will be had by all. that is, if i'm still alive by november. i'm not PLANNING on dying, but you never know. crazier things have happened.

My prayers tonight will need to include the words.. please just let me live long enough to see my elementary school crush Jordan in concert. After that- I'm all yours.

I just wish that I still had the biographies that my mom was kind enough to let me get through the book order in elementary school. I also had tapes, a hot pink duffle bag that said NKOTB, a couple posters, a pillow and i think thats it. Who knew they'd make such a comeback all these years later.

GO FIGHT WIN NKOTB!

4 comments:

AMY LEVATAU said...

i totally remember that duffle bag, and some posters and i think we should design our own tshirts!!!!!!! for suuuuuuure

Wakefield Family said...

NKOTB rocks!!!!

Anonymous said...

the salt lake city show has a myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nkotbslc111508

let them know that you want to make tshirts :)

Kaela said...

Jordan was my favorite too!!! I am so tempted to drive up there for this momentus occasion!