Photobucket

5.09.2008

talk to me tiny dancer

so yesterday 5/8 was mine and Brads (brad and mines, me and brads brad and i's...how do i say it??) 4 year anniversary of our first date! woo hooo. unfortunately I was home sick from work yesterday and just didn't really feel good all day. So yeah, its a wonder we went to freaking (sorry mom, but i DO say freaking, and I dont know if i can quit) Wendys of all places for dinner. oh well. we got to meet Elder Perry- so it was well worth it.

Brad and I have been married for 3 years and 8 months, but our first date was 4 years ago...so you do the math. But I basically knew from the second I saw him at church that he was the hottest babe ever! I was sitting at the front because I was speaking (this was at BYU so it was stadium seating..so the pulpit was at the lowest part of the room) and I kept leaning to the side to try to look around the pulpit at him. My friends were like who the heck are you looking at- and I tried to point him out, but they couldnt figure out who I was looking at. So anyway. I love him and he is the sweetest most helpful loving happy guy ever and he cracks me up every single day. I'm glad he came to church that day so that we could fall instantly and madly in love!!! XOXOXOXO

Might I just digress for a moment here while Im thinking about Wendys. Why does it really bother me that their commercials say something like- Its not fast food..its Wendys. or Its more than fast food...its Wendys. Cuz um no you idiots..its just fast food. And not even very good fast food. So stop acting like youre so amazing and above fast food, because you are so not. You are the epitimy of fast food. done.

3 comments:

Kaela said...

Happy late first date anniversary! Congrats on meeting the one and only Elder L. Tom Perry. I met Neal A. Maxwell when I was flying home from Ricks College for the summer. We flew on the same little plane even! He had just spoken at graduation. I was so nervous to meet him for some reason- I felt like he could see my soul or something:)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Happy First Date Anniversary. That's too bad you were sick! You and Brad are the perfect match of wit and good looks. Definitely made for each other. Hope you're doing awesome.

Ashley said...

You met Elder Perry at Wendy's?? I just don't imagine Elder Perry at Wendys. Happy Late Anniversary! We also just celebrated our anniversary of our first date on the 13th. Well its kinda hard to call it a date since it consisted of him, me, Lani, Rashae, and Nicole. But we did share a Moons over My Hammy at Dennys.