Photobucket

2.25.2008

weekend doings

So on Saturday my husband and I were driving to get groceries and drove by the Toyota Dealership and 2 1/2 hrs later left with a brand new Camry. We traded in my beloved 03 Camry for an 08 Camry- with 3 miles on it.

We had our blah-zay beige Camry for almost 2 years and I went thru a few different stages with it. First I had the, "oh good we have a reliable car" phase. Then there was the "this car is so BORING, lets get something sporty" - which furthermore led to our BMW Disaster of '06. Then I was happy to have a good car again. Then I was really over the car. Then over the past 7 or 8 months I have just reallllly LOVED my car. Despite the fact that the steering wheel squeaked all the time and it needed new tires so it was a total crap shoot in the snow, I was really in love with my little boring car. So we decided the only other car we'd really want to trade to that we could afford, was another Camry.

So call us crazy, call us boring, but don't call us crazy boring. Cuz we love our new silver Camry.



PS Sorry, this is the only photo I could pull up on my work computer because it blocks most pictures. But whatever- everyone knows what a Camry looks like!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea! We are happy for you! We were excited to be among the first to see it! It was so good to finally see you guys this weekend! It's been SO LONG!!

ANDREA said...

Thanks Me-saw-suh!!! I know, Im happy that I have a reason to come up every Thursday now!!!

Lara said...

3 MILES on it!?! Why didn't you get something NEW?

ANDREA said...

i know..thats what i said lara! but whatever. i'll settle with an old used car i guess.

Kar said...

It's purty. It sounds like it was an impulse buy but at the same time...not. Anyway, I like.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I could go for groceries and come home with a brand new car! That would totally rock... if my husband didn't kill me first!

Kim said...

Gotta love that new car smell!!:)