Photobucket

2.27.2008

My favorite person EVER (besides Brad of course)



This is Arabia Hunter. She is my FAVORITE person I've ever met in my life!! I met her on my mission in Albany,NY and fell in love with her right away. She was 15 and she was the smartest girl ever- we taught her the discussions and the Gospel just came so naturally for her. She has so much faith and just soaked up the Gospel and the Book of Mormon. She bore her testimony while she was investigating the Church and everyone just thought she was a member because she just understood it all so well and just had total faith in it all. Since she was only 15 her parents didnt want her to get baptized until she was 18 and so she waited - and sure enough when she was 18, she got baptized. That was like the greatest news that I've ever heard in my life. (that and Ryan McGreevy getting baptized- another Albany love)
She just sent me these pictures yesterday and I just had to post them. She's so amazing- I wish everyone could know her. We would have the most amazing discussions with her and then at the same time we just had so much fun with her too, laughing and joking- shes rad! She is going to school at Morrisville State College, doing nursing. I cant believe shes 20! ahh! that means I'm getting way old. sad. K I love her and thats just what I wanted to say

5 comments:

Kar said...

Awe, what a nice story. Good for her.

ANDREA said...

yeah she's the best

BeckyRuss said...

I remember meeting Arabia on our trip to Albany. You two are like kindred spirits--best friends from the pre-earth life. I'm so happy to hear that she got baptized when she turned 18. It's people like Arabia that made going on a mission so worth it. Thanks for posting about her. She is rad!

AMY LEVATAU said...

she's way pretty, is this the girl you wanted me to be friends with?

Douglass Family said...

SHUT IT! I seriously need her email address! I love that girl! I am so glad you have stayed in contact with her! That is just MAD cool!