Photobucket

2.22.2008

i dont even care

All i want to do this weekend is have it rain/snow (because quite frankly thats all its going to do anyway so i might as well stop being all pissy about it- k THATS not really gonna happen, but we'll pretend like it) and I just want to stay snuggled on the couch in my cozy down blanket and watch CSI maybe a movie or two and read my books (The Lovely Bones and The Memory Keepers Daughter)

We have been gone the last 4 weekends and I couldnt be happier just to be able to be home and have ABSOLUTELY NO PLANS OR OBLIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Let me know how The Lovely Bones is. The Memory Keeper's Daughter for me was just ok!!

Lu said...

i wish i enjoyed lounging as much as you are looking forward to it this weekend. being on 'modified bed rest' and sooooo pregnant i am actually so sick of having to lay down and take it easy i could scream! it actually gets old, but i understand why you are looking forward to it. just be grateful you can do it comfortably! i appreciate your comment and you thinking of me. . thankyou i needed that this weekend. hope things are good with you guys :)

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I did this weekend and I loved every single lazy minute of it! A lazy weekend is a must every few months in my crazy world so it is good that someone agrees with me! Yeah for lazy weekends!! Love it!

Kar said...

I love lazy weekends. The Memory Keepers daughter wasn't my favorite book, but for the most part I enjoyed The Lovely Bones. I can't wait for the movie to come out.

ANDREA said...

I am liking the Lovely Bones, and what? there is going to be a movie about it??????? hmmm...interesting
I feel bad the Memory Keepers daughter was not so good- I heard somewhere it was great, and so I got it for my mother in law for Christmas- she probably wondered why I got her a crappy book :) Oh well- Im interested in reading it, so I'll give it a whirl.