Photobucket

2.21.2008

10 Years Ago: I was 16. I was loud and missed school alot and was flunking out of the majority of my classes. I was also really ugly. It was a sad time.

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Try to think of a reason not to go to work
2. Cant think of a reason so I go to work
3. Not quit work cuz I'm so stressed
4. GO TO MY SIGN LANGUAGE CLASS TONIGHT!!! WOOHOO
5. Watch CSI then go to bed.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Franklin, ID
2. Horseheads, NY
3. Albany, NY
4. Liverpool,NY (Syracuse)
5. Rexburg, ID

5 jobs that I have had:
1. My fave job ever- worked at a drug store
2. Housekeeper at a nursing home in Rexburg
3. Customer Service
4. Receptionist
5. Marketing Person

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:Um are you kidding. I have LITERALLY written it out on paper many a times what I would do. All debt for my family and close friends- gonzo! Help all my family and friends with anything they need. I have written out before how much I would give to all my family and friends. Give money to the Church, I'd secretly help people out that I know that are struggling, I'd help people go on missions that dont have the money to go. TRAVEL have a personal trainer for shizzle and have a closet the size of my current condo filled with shoes. oh man- i'd have so many shoes and bags and cute clothes. And I would buy an Aston Martin a Range Rover and a Porsche Cayenne Turbo Sport. I'd seriously have a new car all the time. I would tootttally redo my whole apt- make it AMAZING and amazing and let someone like a single friend or a nice couple live in it for free. I'd have a serious sewing room- with a quilting machine. I would hire someone to teach me sign language and I would go to Ghana and help my friend with his non profit org that helps the deaf kids in Ghana. I would for sure have my whole family go on big trips, it would be a blast. I really think I should be a billionaire. I'd be generous and use it in great ways.

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I'm kind of over blogging. (I still like to read others blogs, but I dont care to write much anymore) thats sad- maybe its just a phase
2. I realllly want a baby even though I say I dont want kids
3. I have OCD. I check the door 2 or 3 times before bed and wierd things like that
4. I'm a germaphobe
5. I am fat myself- but i still look down on people fatter than me.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Don't stop the blogs hoser! I love them. What brilliant daughter-of-a-gun made you start one, anyway? I think I deserve at LEAST half of your billion due to that service I made you give to the world.

Kar said...

What? Don't stop blogging! I check yours like 2 times a day to see if you've written anything new. And, I can't believe all the stuff you'd do with a billion dollars. Good work.

Ali said...

I truly hope this is just a phase. Thanks for still posting some. I'm with ya on your last list #'s 2,3, AND 4. :)Sometimes when I read your blog I often think- that is SO me.

Kaela said...

Over the whole blogging thing? Say it isn't so!! You're sick of the design huh... feel free to get rid of it, or I can, or I can do a new one... let me know.