Photobucket

12.12.2007

thank heavens for close parking spots- so my face didnt freeze and fall off when i walked into work today.

thank heavens that my presidency meeting was cancelled tonight so I can work on some unfinished projects.

thank heavens that its 4pm and not 2pm. because if it were 2pm i'd still have 4 hrs of work left.

thank heavens for funny people that make me laugh til i nearly wet myself.

thank heavens for the restrooms being close by so that i dont have to wet myself when people make me laugh so hard.

thank heavens that i go to california in a week from tomorrow, because i dont think i can possibly wait any longer.

thank heavens that my husband cleaned the kitchen last night, so i can go home to a clean warm house after work.

thank heavens for blogs that entertain me when im bored at work.

thank heavens that i remembered to bring my book to work today, so i can read the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Lara said...

thank heavens you updated your blog.

thank heavens you are going to hang out with us this week, right?

and thank heavens i can't believe you're leaving in a week for cali!!

wait... the structure didn't fit on the last one. i forfeit.

Bethany said...

So, you are coming to see me? Please. I'll meet you somewhere. I need you, and though this state is very large, I don't know if I can handle knowing we are in the same state AGAIN with no contact.