Photobucket

12.05.2007

MAKE IT STOP!

I am so done with seeing peoples cracks every dang day! I don't know how I work in the same building as so many ginormously hairy men that can't keep their pants in the appropriate spots.

what has life come to for me? Is this it? Is THIS MY calling in life...to be the buttcrack observer??!?!!?!?!?

*sigh*

even worse...yesterday i saw a very laaaaaaaarge man come out of the bathroom and he had diarrhea on the back of his shirt. a big shmear of it. and i gagged. many times. profusely. and I wasnt alone- my dear friend Marsha was there to witness it with me. my poor poor virgin eyes. tainted. scarred. wounded. bloodied. at the mercy of the poopsmith. ( i would feel bad for sharing such a gross story. but i had to see it in 1st person. alas- i feel no remorse)

and then today. I am using the bathroom when all of a sudden I can hear men talking..really closely. how can I hear them talking so clearly?? oh thats how- the cleaning lady had come and propped the door wide open. luckily nothing crazy was going on in there for all the world to behold. but i do have to say it was awfully wierd walking out of the bathroom stall and being able to look out in the hallway at all the passersby. could she not have waited?

*sigh*

uncomfortable.

7 comments:

Ali said...

Andrea, it is sounding like you see almost as much of that sickness as I do at your work...and I work at the HOSPITAL- where those wide open gowns and non-stop runs IS in style. Wow, I think it would be harder to tolerate in an oFFice!

Kar said...

H.O.L.Y.C.R.A.P. Really. Flashbacks to my old job of wiping old peoples bums in an Ahlziemers (sp?) unit. I love your blog makeover. How do you get "What I'm Currently Reading" on there? I've been trying to figure it out for like 2 weeks.

Kar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad Frandsen said...

You are hilarious honey... I love you!

Bethany said...

Oh Heck! You poor poor thing. I agree with Ali, how is this all happening in an office? It just isn't right. OH, that, and you make me laugh, and gag a little.

Kaela said...

I think you need to quit your job and start writing for NBC. More particularly you need to take the place of those writers who are on strike that are responsible for "The Office." Thanks for filling the void that no new episodes have created.

Douglass Family said...

Why is poop humor so funny. I am crying I am laughing so hard. Adam is wondering what in the world I am doing! DUDE You can't do that to women that are 7 months pregnant. I know who I am going to call if I go into labor early! Thanks for bringing extreme laughter to my day!