Photobucket

9.22.2007

Might I just say....

Can I just say how lucky I feel this week. For oh so long, I have been wondering how and where some of my closest friends are- Joanna, Kaela and Bethany. I have had no idea of how to contact them- and within the past few days all 3 have contacted me!!! I love it! It's made my life worth living. Now you just need to email me, so that I can get more updates on your kids and lives and such! I love you guys soo soo sooo soo soo soo soo soo soo much!!!!!!!!!! My email is andreafrandsen@gmail.com

Loves be unto you all

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Can I just say I too am so excited. Now I know blogging is a great great thing!!!! You know me, crazy self-doubter...I'm just glad you hadn't just decided you didn't want to be my friend anymore!!! I've missed you more than I can say, and I'll make Brad watch the kids later so I can send you a real email. Love love!!

Kaela said...

Did you get the email I sent you this last week? I'm afraid to send you another one in case it won't get to you. My email is mikaela.fisher@gmail.com and you can check my blog out at pkfish.blogspot.com Once again... so glad to have found YOU!! Love, ~Kaela