Photobucket

9.12.2008

photog

its almost midnight. i should probably go to bed. but i can hear brad snoring from in here, so i dont know that i'd really sleep anyway even if i went to bed. bless his little snoring heart. speaking of blessing little hearts. I started a beginning digital photography class yesterday. its only 5 weeks long because its just a continuing education class. i learned tons - it was pretty sweet. but this was a class for people with SLR cameras, and some lady brought like just a regular little digital camera. like the kind you'd buy at best buy for 150 $ that has like 5 megapixels or something. oh bless her little heart. she was like, oh i didn't realize this class was for fancy cameras. again....... BLESS HER LITTLE HEART! i'll be honest, i was kind of bugged at first- like, really lady!? get a clue!! but that was just rude to think that. cuz blessssss. heeerrrrr. hearrrrt. (and yes, i said bless her heart 3 times just now)

so anyway. we went with the wakefields to dinner tonight, and then to the Mt View High football game and the bishop and his fam were there as well as the whole hatch clan. it was really enjoyable. oh high school. i loved high school. like, l-o-v-e, loved high school. i had so much fun, but im glad those days are done.

i got cold at the game and i can't seem to get warm, despite having a down blanket covering me right now and the mac on my lap- which the mac gets really warm when in use. but i guess its mostly because its my toes that are cold..and when they are cold- thats when i cant get warm. hmmmm - maybe i will go get in bed- then i can put my cold feet on brads legs and get them warm, WHICH will also stir him enough to make him stop snoring.

genius.

9 comments:

Jarubla said...

bless her heart...lol

-Jay

Ty Lyman said...

I feel for this poor lady, she just wants to learn. Bless her heart :) I'm glad I have a snoring warm blooded husband too. I do the same thing and then get yelled at later. LOL

Wakefield Family said...

The game brought back old times! Good times that is why I made Porter wander to the student section it is soooo much funner down there:)

Ali said...

I think it sounds like THE perfect plan...genius indeed. One of my favorite ways to fall asleep :)

The Bee Family said...

Hey Andrea- This is Kate Bee, I'm such a dork. I just barely was going back and checking my blog for some dates on like...Sadie sitting up, when my in laws we're visiting. Stuff like that for Sadie's scrapbook and just noticed you had left me a comment like months and months ago. Anyway just thought I'd say hi-9 back! Looks like things are going good. Keep in touch.

Kaela said...

SO FUNNY! I feel for you and the snoring! I have the same situation almost nightly with Paul. I'm excited that you are getting to take that class. That is pretty funny that she came with that camera. I wonder how many times people have done that. So cute:) ...you ARE genius!

The Nelsons said...

Dame la mano. Vamos hermano. A un restaurante Mexicano. Y que vamos a comer? Vamos a ver. Y que vamos a comer? Vamos a ver.

The Nelsons said...

Dame la mano. Vamos hermano. A un restaurante Mexicano. Y que vamos a comer? Vamos a ver. Y que vamos a comer? Vamos a ver.

teresa said...

Hey girlie! How's that quilt coming along that you showed me..you know with the Christmas jelly roll? You need to let me know who you use to quilt your quilts..I need to get some of these tops DONE!! Argh! Hope you two had a good weekend ;)