Photobucket

9.23.2008

Kentucky: 5 million people, 15 last names

Fact slash Miracle: I have done my hair FIVE days in a row! i know- im just as shocked as you are.

Fact slash Annoying slash Bless his heart: A little hunched over man was crossing University Ave yesterday and was walking negative 3 miles per hour- the light turned green...he started walking (well shuffling more like)...yellow light- Him: still shuffling....red light- Him: still shuffling, me: never getting to turn left. oh well. what a little dear.

Fact slash Awesome: I have gone to the gym at 6am two days in a row.

Fact slash Stupid: I left my keys at the gym yesterday (I rode with someone else, so i didn't need them to get in the car or anything) they sat on the hook at the gym all day. from 6am to 6pm. poor abandoned keys.

Fact slash Painful: I had a headache for 24+ straight hours that would NOT go away.

Fact slash Flesh Eating: After washing my hands a few times in the office at work I start to wonder if the soap is made of acid- it basically makes my skin shrivel up and DIE.

Fact slash Shoulda known Betta': I ate at Wingers yesterday and got the sticky fingers. sticky fingers equals urge to vomit.

Fact (Just Fact, no slash this time): I left the house yesterday wearing shoes, long pants, a sweater with a shirt underneath and a down coat with a fur lined hood and was still a little chilly. Brad left the house wearing a short sleeved shirt, shorts, and flip flops. "Do we live in the same universe?", I question.

and now...just for fun

Neon Flash Cash
Goblit From Bethlahem
Moon Light Gravey



5 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

I think this chics hair is what makes me laugh. What kind bra do you think she uses? Where the heck did you find this chic?

Kim said...

I think that Brad's 2nd grade teacher wore sweaters just like that eeeegads!!!

Kim said...

I think that Brad's 2nd grade teacher wore sweaters just like that eeeegads!!!

Kaela said...

I think this girl is so hilarious!! Did you know she is from Ames, Iowa, where I lived for two years (and LOVED it there). And she made an unforgettable appearance on Kaden's favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba in a gold skin tight sparkly suit and cape with her sparkle hands and killer dance moves. She is too much- so funny!

Kaela said...

I love the new blog look too:)